(VICT) Re: treat ideas please

  • From: "Diane & Raven" <dlshotwell2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:43:50 -0400

I use Tots by Kong..
one calorie each...natural...dry...no muss no fuss...long shelf life...small...
and my dogs love them.
I also use Natural Balance dog food rolls.  I use their meals for teaching
frequently and this is a good natural balanced diet ...soft, can be cut into
small pea size bites, (the turkey cuts nicely), the dogs love them...

As my high value roast, hot dogs, and chicken all boiled or put into a slow
cooker in bulk, cut and frozen in small bags that can be taken out and thawed
quickly and easily for teaching sessions. (and when I want my hands free taste
better in my mouth than the tot's and natural balance... joke...

Hope some of these help...
BTW: natural balance receipts and purchase codes can be saved and donated to an
organization for fundraising... the company will donate money when they are
turned in...

Best Wishes & Wags,
Diane & Raven
http://AssistanceDogJournal.net
"My Assistance Dog is  not my whole life, but she makes my life whole"
~D.L.Shotwell
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
~Anatole France