(VICT) Re: treat ideas please

  • From: Megatartix <megatartix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:48:04 +0200

Hello,
My previous dog had that problem. It wasn't exactly an allergy, but
intol erance to meat... Terrible for a dog! It drove me mad, as I had
exactly the same problem you described: I had to clean up all the
time, and I couldn't even open the door, as I live in an appartment
on the third floor, without even a balcony...

I had to change to fish kibbles. And not even that helped in the
beginning; I had to change two or three manufacturers before I found
the ones she tolerated...
In the end we settled on Eukanuba FP (Fish and Potatoes).
That dog could eat absolutely anything but meat.

Just a couple of days ago I stumbled upon a website that has vegan
recipes for dogs. I thought some of those would make very interesting treats.

The site is
www.yummyfordogs.com
I think.
You might want to have a look at it... It seems quite good.
Cheers,
Ollie