(VICT) Re: stairs and curbs

  • From: "Julie J." <jlcrane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:28:22 -0500

Thanks!  That sounds just about how I have decided to teach it.

We don't have too many crazy busy streets here.  I do travel often where
there are crazy busy streets.  And I do not like hanging out  in the breeze
in the street for any longer than necessary. *smile*

The feet up thing sounds like the best compromise between a quick exit and
accuracy at negotiating the up curb.

Thanks much!
Julie
http://www.livingblind.com/eml
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind.

Dr. Seuss