(VICT) Re: Up-curbs

  • From: "Ridge Euler" <ridge_e@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 07:24:05 -0500

I trained Clyde to find the curb cuts now that I am in a power chair when we go
out.  he will slow down almost to a stop when we have something like the train
tracks to go over.  I know that paws up on a curb probably works better but I
don't like the being out in traffic very much.  Wyatt and Buckley would hurry
across the street then slow when we got to the curb I would have to find it
with my foot.  Clyde doesn't even know to stop or slow at curbs he (if I'm
walking or in the chair) just goes for the curb cut which is easier either way
for me.
Ridge and Clyde