(VICT) Re: Up-curbs

  • From: Infinitepaws@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 17:38:36 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/2008 9:40:05 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Do you  avoid curb cuts and still have your dogs find a real
curb or do you use  curb cuts when they are there?

I use the curb cuts when they are there but much of this part of town  either
has straight up and down curbs or no curbs.. not many curb cuts around my
immediate neighborhood.. not even the sloped curbs that are prevalent in my old

neighborhood and around work..Those straight ones hurt if you whack your toes
in  a misstep.

Sandy Foushee
Infinite Paws-Abilities Training and Service  Dogs
Teamed with Alexandra Guide/Service Dog
Colorado Service/Assistance  Dog Club - Trainer.-
_http://journals.aol.com/infinitepaws/zairs-journey/_
(http://journals.aol.com/infinitepaws/zairs-journey/)

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.