(VICT) Re: Fw: Progress!

  • From: Infinitepaws@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:48:15 EST

In a message dated 2/2/2008 8:25:04 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
ridge_e@xxxxxxx writes:
when I  trained my other dogs to retrieve I could see better.  and Buckley
already had some of it down I just had to teach him the different  objects.

an idea, how about making sure the item is high contrast to the  surface you
are working on.. a dark object on light carpet and vice versa.. and  I would
start the retrieve from hand.. that has a built in feeler system for  where his
mouth is..sorry my reply is so slow.. I havent ben online much. Daisey  is
still here but requiring a lot more care to keep her comfortable..I am
grateful
for each day and dread the decision to come..

Sandy Foushee
Infinite Paws-Abilities Training and Service  Dogs
Teamed with Alexandra Guide/Service Dog
Colorado Service/Assistance  Dog Club - Trainer.-

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)