(VICT) Re: Fw: Progress!

  • From: "Ridge Euler" <ridge_e@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 09:24:35 -0600

good job Thane!!!  c/t for thane and a c/candy for Karyn.
Karyn, I get my rain coats for my dogs at
http://www.angelfire.com/co4/cozyhorse/dogblanket.html<http://www.angelfire.com/co4/cozyhorse/dogblanket.html>
  they custom make them and are of really good quality..... last forever and
can be washed if needed.  she makes them to fit your dog and will make whatever
you need she made my coot to fit the guide harness and you don't have to take
the harness off or on for the coat.  it goes on top with a flap that the handle
goes through and closes over the hole.  they are top quality!!! and well worth
it.  she also made me a matt that I can roll up and put it on the arm of my
chair.  I take it off to put on the seat so that Clyde can sit on the seat in
the van without getting it dirty when he is seat belted in.  the seat belt isnt
crash tested but it keeps him from getting thrown to the front of the van in
sudden stops or fast turns.  I clip it on his activedogs harness and it buckles
in the seat belt.

I have been trying to think of things that I can use for retrieve.  the problem
I am having is I cant see his eyes.  do I c/t for his general head position??
when I trained my other dogs to retrieve I could see better.  and Buckley
already had some of it down I just had to teach him the different objects.

Ridge and Clyde SDiT