(VICT) Re: Saying Goodbye to a Legend

  • From: "Tamara Smith-Kinney" <tamara.8024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:37:12 -0800

Karyn,

Thank you for sharing.  Okay, I'll confess.  I'm putting off actually
reading it until I have time to give it more than a quick read -- and =
until
I have time for a good, long cry.  /smile/  I feel I knew Met from your
posts during those final months with him, and I actually miss him at =
times.
Just as I now feel I know Thane.  Whenever I see a young herding dog, I
always smile thinking how much like Thane...  Which is funny, because =
the
English shepherd put Clyde whom we first met about the time Ridge =
introduced
his Clyde, really reminds me of Thane.  Except for when he does things =
that
make thing of something Ridge has said about Clyde...  /smile/

Our playground crew now has a cockapoo pup who is totally a mini-Mitsy =
of a
year ago, only not so curly.  It's like watching Mitsy puppy play, then
taking Mitsy dog home.  /smile/  Mitsy dog likes the little guy and will
play with him, but seems very bemused by his antics.  Cracks me up.

Tami Smith-Kinney