(VICT) Re: Curb question

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:56:40 -0500

Sandy, I can't answer about teaching blended curbs differently, but as a
blind handler, our job is certainly more difficult with blended curbs
when the dog decides to over run one. Blended curbs are one of my most
favorite reasons for loving my Trekker. If there's no traffic and no
curb, Trekker at least clues me in when we're coming up on a street and
I can be more alert to my dog's actions.

Sheila Styron, President
Guide Dog Users, Inc.
816-363-3172
sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx