(VICT) Re: Curb question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 23:41:56 -0400

A blended curve, is one, where there is no height" difference between the
curve edge and the street, they "blend" together.  Most are associated with
wheelchair cuts, but some can be darn tricky unless the pup is thinking of
the contrast of the concrete to the street pavement.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.