(VICT) Re: Buckley being aggressive......

  • From: "Ridge Euler" <ridge_e@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:25:25 -0500

Buckley is fine with people running and things like that.  the trainer had me
make him sit when he started to growl.  this has helped. some kids he sees he
wants to play with.  he doesn't do this on a regular basis we don't have any
friends that have kids.  in the past I would try and get Buckley's attention
when he was growling and give him a treat when he stopped.  not really any
similarities between them. and it is always at two places one is a bar where my
friends and I hang out and drink soda's and the other is at the church where I
go on Friday nights. it is also the church I go to on Sunday's but he never has
trouble with the kids there on Sunday's.  but the kids normally aren't running
up to him or running in general on Sunday's
Ridge and Buckley Guide SD