(VICT) Re: Buckley being aggressive......

  • From: Infinitepaws@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 13:23:22 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/2007 7:22:37 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
ridge_e@xxxxxxx writes:
it is just  when he is on leash or there is some kind of barrier.  I am at my
wits  end I don't want to retire him I have only had him a year.
thanks in  advance for the help, Ridge and Buckley Guide/SD

Ridge, if he is fine with other dogs off leash but not on, I would  examine
carefully , my own reactions. What exactly prompts him to start becoming
defensive/offensive.. Is it all people or just kids? Do you have kids in your
life
? Are there particular situations where he is better or worse? You know me,
the more details the better..

Sandy Foushee ( who is still having breathing/hiccup issues.. 23  days and
counting.. hic, hic, hic..

Infinite Paws-Abilities Training and Service Dogs
Teamed with  Alexandra Guide/Service Dog
Colorado Service/Assistance Dog Club - Trainer.-