(VICT) Re: Agility with a guide dog

  • From: metnme2 <metnme2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vi-Clicker <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:49:27 -0700 (PDT)

I did this back in 1999 Shelley. It was at the early
stages of my loss but not so early that I could get
around without Met's help. I was in a great class and
one of the trainers even was an epileptic so she
called Met and her a matching pair LOL
But it went really well for us because they were
pretty patient and acted as sighted guides as needed
on things like the A frame and boardwalk.
If you have a sighted friend who can do it with you,
it would probably work really well. It truly was a
great release for Met and I bet she would really enjoy
it too.

Karyn and Met