(VICT) Agility with a guide dog

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:38:19 -0400

Has anyone taken their guide to agility or Rally classes?

I am trying to figure out how to let this girl blow off her pent up energy,
and she doesn't seem to be much of a fetcher, well she is as long as there
isn't anything else going on around her that is "more interesting" in her
eyes.  Honestly haven't found anything quite yet that keeps her interest for
long, but she loves obedience, and loves to run, jump, and be well rather
silly.

Was wondering if anyone took their pups to agility and how it worked out, if
your pup was able to know the difference between agility class and guide
work.

thanks.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide