[vi-android] Re: Introducing Myself -- Sharonda Greenlaw

  • From: John J Jacques <kg7fa2@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 18:30:51 -0700

Hi Sharonda, welcome to the list!  I haven't met you yet, but you know my
better half, Aimee Lewis!  Also, I grew up with Mike Powell, or should I
say we have known each other all our lives, though neither one has grown
up!  GRIN!  I am now using an I-phone 4S, but I also have a Galaxy S3 and
a Nexis 7, as well as an old Android phone running 2.2, so I enjoy
playing with both platforms!

Have a good one:
John

John Jacques