[vi-android] Re: Introducing Myself -- Sharonda Greenlaw

  • From: Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya <ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 23:13:29 +0100

Hello Sharonda,

My name is Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya in Lagos, Nigeria.

I'm glad to welcome you back to android even though I don't use the Galaxy S5.

Trust you'll learn a lot.

Thank you.

On 10/2/14, Sharonda Greenlaw <sbgreenlaw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello to all,
> I'm just writing to introduce myself. My name is Sharonda Greenlaw. I
> have used an Android phone a long while ago, but went to the iPhone.
> Now, my husband has the Samsung Galaxy S5, and so I am back in Android
> land again!! I have always liked the Android platform, and so I'm here
> to learn specifically all I can and re-learn things that I've
> forgotten.
>
> If anyone can give me any tips specifically for the Galaxy S5, I would
> love that! I am totally looking forward to learning as much as I can.
> I look forward to meeting you and hearing from you all!!
>
> ----
> Sharonda Greenlaw
> President (Phoenix Chapter)
> National Federation of the Blind
>
> To receive the list as a digest, send an email to
> vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'set vi-android digest' in the subject
> (to go back to receiving every message use 'unset vi-android digest' in the
> subject).

Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya

Communications Professional, Broadcast journalist and Accessible Technology
Enthusiast/Trainer

MOBILE: +234-802-944-9441; +234-809-964-9514

e-Mail: ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx

SKYPE: ayoola.stephen.efunkoya

Check out my profile and connect with me:

 Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya on LinkedIn <http://ng.linkedin.com/in/ayokoya>

AyoKoya on Twitter <http://twitter.com/ayokoya>

Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya on Facebook <http://facebook.com/ayokoya>