[vi-android] Re: Question about accessible apps

  • From: Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya <ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 23:07:44 +0100

hello nesma,

well, it depends on what you mean by accessible apps. if you are
asking about preinstalled apps on the g3 that are readily accessible,
i'm sure users of lg will soon answer that.

if however you are asking about accessible android apps that will work
on the g3, there certainly are many accessible apps that work on the
g3 and other android phones.

you may wish to explain your question better.

all the best.

On 10/2/14, Nesma Aly <nesmaaly123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear list,
> My name is nesma.
> I was just wondering if anyone knows names of accessible apps on the LGG3.
>  I am current Lee a iPhone user and I want to switch to android
>
> Any help would be much appreciated
> Thank you
> Nesma aly
> Sent from my iPhone
> To post to the list, simply send email to vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
>
> To unsubscribe from the list send an email to
> vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
> (new users, use 'subscribe' to subscribe)
>
> To receive the list as a digest, send an email to
> vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'set vi-android digest' in the subject
> (to go back to receiving every message use 'unset vi-android digest' in the
> subject).

Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya

Communications Professional, Broadcast journalist and Accessible Technology
Enthusiast/Trainer

MOBILE: +234-802-944-9441; +234-809-964-9514

e-Mail: ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx

SKYPE: ayoola.stephen.efunkoya

Check out my profile and connect with me:

 Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya on LinkedIn <http://ng.linkedin.com/in/ayokoya>

AyoKoya on Twitter <http://twitter.com/ayokoya>

Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya on Facebook <http://facebook.com/ayokoya>