[vi-android] Introducing Myself -- Sharonda Greenlaw

  • From: Sharonda Greenlaw <sbgreenlaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 12:34:55 -0700

Hello to all,
I'm just writing to introduce myself. My name is Sharonda Greenlaw. I
have used an Android phone a long while ago, but went to the iPhone.
Now, my husband has the Samsung Galaxy S5, and so I am back in Android
land again!! I have always liked the Android platform, and so I'm here
to learn specifically all I can and re-learn things that I've
forgotten.

If anyone can give me any tips specifically for the Galaxy S5, I would
love that! I am totally looking forward to learning as much as I can.
I look forward to meeting you and hearing from you all!!

----
Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)
National Federation of the Blind