[uae] Re: audio problem

  • From: "m.rees" <null@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:52:20 -0400

Thanks, Richard, but I don't believe that is necessary. There is now some
corroboration at apple discussions that something in the 2005-03 update
munged Something. I've looked through the packages, compared files with the
previous packages & what's in library, kexts, et al., and can't imagine what
could have happened. In short, I'm currently of the opinion that it wasn't
euae. Apparently, other straws are yet to be grasped....

m.

On 4/6/05 8:53 PM, Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> expressed with
much marked refinement of phraseology:

--