[uae] Re: E-UAE on amd64 Linux

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:59:57 -0500

Hi Nik

On Thursday 07 April 2005 06:25 am, Nicholas Otley wrote:
> Looking forward to it. :-D

Okay. I've successfully built a static binary here (minus the Gtk GUI at the
moment). You may run into problems with CAPS and network support because
these use the dlopen() call and the I get linker warning telling me that
these might not work with a different C lib. Anyway, you can give it a try.

Can your mailbox take the strain of a 1.5 MB attachment? ;-) If so, I'll mail
it to you.

I'm not going to make a static version publically available because it would
just be too much of a pain in the arse to make all the source code it depends
on available too.

Cheers,
Rich