[uae] Re: Wrong colors at startup sequence and emulator hang

  • From: Gingat Florent <fgingat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:29:42 +0200

Thanks for your response ...

I use Gentoo 64BIT and e-uae compiled in 64bit

 For infos i can use uae compiled the same way
(with gentoo compilation is automatised with compilations variable
defined for all the system so compilation options are the same for uae
and e-uae)

 I'm sorry if i cannot tell you more about this problem ..

 Another problem i have is that if i enable sound my workbench is
really slow ... if i disable sound wy workbench is so speed that i
cannot double click .. i need to select open :p

 So does the sound need improvement for being really usable or may i
have a problem with sound in my system ?
I've tried with different kickstarts versions ( i own a1200 and a500
so i cannot use another kickstarts) and with different memory and cpu
configurations .