[uae] Re: Wrong colors at startup sequence and emulator hang

  • From: Gingat Florent <fgingat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:16:33 +0000

Sorry SOrry Sorry i humm .... i don't know the english word for
"flageller" in french but it's like i'm kicking myself my ass with
Windows Millenium licences ... dhoo sorry end of week i'm a little
excited ..
*
 I've found this on a previous mail from someone

> If it's built against SDL then setting the option sdl.map_raw_keys=true in
> your config file will generally alllow better support for international
> keyboards.

And it work for me so sorry for the keyboard problem :p