[uae] Re: UAE qt frontend

  • From: Ivo Couckuyt <iv0co@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 17:57:32 +0200

1)
normally it is generated automatically, perhaps delete Makefile and run ./bootstrap.sh again

2)
you're right, that function was introduced in qt 4.3
try deleting ui_myDialog.h , on compiling it will be generated using ui_myDialog.ui (using the moc of your qt installation). i guess if the ui file doesn't contain anything qt 4.3 specific a correct ui_myDialog.h will be generated

i should have removed all system dependent files (Makefile moc files etc), sorry

daniel åkerud wrote:

Hello, it works now.

First problem:

da@brutus ~/e-uae-0.8.29-WIP4/src/gui-qt $ grep programmeren *
Makefile:ACLOCAL = ${SHELL} /home/ilm/programmeren/projects/euae/e-uae-0.8.29-WIP4.modified/missing --run aclocal-1.7 Makefile:AMTAR = ${SHELL} /home/ilm/programmeren/projects/euae/e-uae-0.8.29-WIP4.modified/missing --run tar Makefile:AUTOCONF = ${SHELL} /home/ilm/programmeren/projects/euae/e-uae-0.8.29-WIP4.modified/missing --run autoconf Makefile:AUTOHEADER = ${SHELL} /home/ilm/programmeren/projects/euae/e-uae-0.8.29-WIP4.modified/missing --run autoheader Makefile:AUTOMAKE = ${SHELL} /home/ilm/programmeren/projects/euae/e-uae-0.8.29-WIP4.modified/missing --run automake-1.7 Makefile:MAKEINFO = ${SHELL} /home/ilm/programmeren/projects/euae/e-uae-0.8.29-WIP4.modified/missing --run makeinfo

a simple search/replace did the trick there

Second problem (compiling):

ui_myDialog.h: In member function 'void Ui_myDialog::setupUi(QDialog*)':
ui_myDialog.h:379: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:420: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:574: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:746: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:821: error: 'class QGridLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1042: error: 'class QGridLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1050: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1082: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1109: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1132: error: 'class QGridLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1159: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1167: error: 'class QGridLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1219: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1254: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1380: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1388: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1526: error: 'class QGridLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1562: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1767: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins' ui_myDialog.h:1851: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member named 'setContentsMargins'
make[3]: *** [guiWrapper.o] Error 1

I can only assume it is a Qt-version problem, but that one I cannot solve unfortunately.

BR/D

On 7/2/07, * Ivo Couckuyt* <iv0co@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:iv0co@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    some people seems to have that problem, try going by the files
    section:
    http://fenix.cmi.ua.ac.be/~p035054/files.php
    <http://fenix.cmi.ua.ac.be/%7Ep035054/files.php>
    qt_patch.tgz is the file to have.

    though wget worked for me, so does the direct link.
    i also tried to attach it, but the mailing system seems to block
    larger ones

    <mailto:iv0co@xxxxxxxxxxx>

    <http://fenix.cmi.ua.ac.be/%7Ep035054/getfile.php?nr=4>
    >     <http://fenix.cmi.ua.ac.be/%7Ep035054/getfile.php?nr=4>
    >     Just extract the tar file in de root dir of e-uae. It
    overwrites
    >     configure.in <http://configure.in> <http://configure.in> so
    be sure to regenerate all
    >     the necessary files.
    >     ./bootstrap.sh should do it normally
    >
    >     configure with --enable-ui and any other flags you want.
    --enable-ui

    <mailto:uae-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <mailto:uae-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx