[uae] Re: UAE qt frontend

  • From: "daniel åkerud" <daniel.akerud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:31:07 +0200

Hello, it works now.

First problem:

da@brutus ~/e-uae-0.8.29-WIP4/src/gui-qt $ grep programmeren *
Makefile:ACLOCAL = ${SHELL} /home/ilm/programmeren/projects/euae/e-
uae-0.8.29-WIP4.modified/missing --run aclocal-1.7
Makefile:AMTAR = ${SHELL} /home/ilm/programmeren/projects/euae/e-
uae-0.8.29-WIP4.modified/missing --run tar
Makefile:AUTOCONF = ${SHELL} /home/ilm/programmeren/projects/euae/e-
uae-0.8.29-WIP4.modified/missing --run autoconf
Makefile:AUTOHEADER = ${SHELL} /home/ilm/programmeren/projects/euae/e-
uae-0.8.29-WIP4.modified/missing --run autoheader
Makefile:AUTOMAKE = ${SHELL} /home/ilm/programmeren/projects/euae/e-
uae-0.8.29-WIP4.modified/missing --run automake-1.7
Makefile:MAKEINFO = ${SHELL} /home/ilm/programmeren/projects/euae/e-
uae-0.8.29-WIP4.modified/missing --run makeinfo

a simple search/replace did the trick there

Second problem (compiling):

ui_myDialog.h: In member function 'void Ui_myDialog::setupUi(QDialog*)':
ui_myDialog.h:379: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:420: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:574: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:746: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:821: error: 'class QGridLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1042: error: 'class QGridLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1050: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1082: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1109: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1132: error: 'class QGridLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1159: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1167: error: 'class QGridLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1219: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1254: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1380: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1388: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1526: error: 'class QGridLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1562: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1767: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
ui_myDialog.h:1851: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member named
'setContentsMargins'
make[3]: *** [guiWrapper.o] Error 1

I can only assume it is a Qt-version problem, but that one I cannot solve
unfortunately.

BR/D

On 7/2/07, Ivo Couckuyt <iv0co@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

some people seems to have that problem, try going by the files section:
http://fenix.cmi.ua.ac.be/~p035054/files.php
qt_patch.tgz is the file to have.

though wget worked for me, so does the direct link.
i also tried to attach it, but the mailing system seems to block larger
ones