[uae] Re: UAE qt frontend

  • From: "Darren Davies" <D.J.Davies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mikal Krogstad'" <mikal.krogstad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:35:37 +0100

I have also been lurking here, I use e-uae to play all those games I never
got chance to finish when I was a young lad, if It wasn't for e-uae I would
have to use Windows!

I have e-uae running happily on my Mac, and will soon be running
PCLinuxOS2007 on my Sony Vaio which I will be installing e-uae on. One day,
I'll set up a NAS to store Amiga software which I hope to use from Linux and
OSX.

I also use AmigaInABox with euae.

Keep up the good work.