[uae] Re: Source code snapshot 20060505

  • From: Jens Weichert <nexusle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 18:30:47 +0200

Hi Rich,

Am 05.05.2006 um 18:51 schrieb Richard Drummond:

Hi All

New source code snaphot:
http://rcdrummond.net/uae/test/20060505/

cool!

This one shouldn't have have the time-stamp problem that the WIP2 tarball had,
so should build without regenerating the configure script.

excellent!
Jens, can you check whether this compiles for OS X/Intel without problems. The
raw key stuff should now work.

Yes! Builds fine! - And we need definitely the Intel/UB version of the SDL.framework. I'll send you my version of the SDL.framework. Please check whether it is only intel or universal binary. because i've problems to build the svc version of the framework as UB. the ppc part is broken.

One other question: why e-uae checks the pathes for the "default.uaerc" if I specify another config file with "-f"?

Opening cfgfile '/Users/nexusle/default.uaerc'...failed
Opening cfgfile 'default.uaerc'...failed
Opening cfgfile '/Volumes/Storage Macintosh/Programme/Emulatoren/ Amiga/Configs/default.uaerc'...okay.

If I would have the default.config installed with i.e. a hardfile and/ or z3 ram, than e-uae takes these settings with the specified config file together.
can you patch this out?

I don't know, whether you understand me...

if I start without the "-f" option, e-uae must check for the "default.uaerc"
if I start with the "-f" option, e-uae must not check for the "default.uaerc"

Cheers, Rich

I can't wait for version 1.0 of e-uae. any plans for it? ;-)

greets Jens