[uae] Re: OS X configuration editor updated

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 10:43:32 +0100

On 26 May 2006, at 08:59, Richard Drummond wrote:

I owe you a new release with the log-file changes. Sorry, things are a bit
crazy here at the moment. Hopefully, after the weekend...

No worries.

When you've got a moment, can you post a description of the function of the JIT options:

comp_nf
comp_fpu
compforcesettings
comp_trustbyte
comp_trustword
comp_trustlong

Now that JIT is possible on Intel Macs I'd like to improve Hi-Toro's CPU help page, but these options are undocumented and I can't t find a decent description of the JIT options for WinUAE.

Regards,
Daniel Pimley