[uae] Re: OS X configuration editor updated

  • From: Jens Weichert <nexusle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:41:46 +0200

Am 23.04.2006 um 21:22 schrieb Daniel Pimley:

On 23 Apr 2006, at 18:32, Jens Weichert wrote:

Hi Daniel,

I've found a bug in version 0.4.0:

Always I move a slider in the RAM tab, Hi-Toro will crash so I must edit the ram size manually in TextEdit.

Thanks for the report, I'll look into it. Can you send me the config you were editing when Hi-Toro crashed.

It's the same problem with existing or new configs. For your info, I'm on an MacBook Pro (Intel)

Is there a possibility to tell Hi-Toro to use the Binary "uae" IN the app bundle of E-UAE.app? I wouldn't put the binary outside the bundle.

You can tell Hi-Toro to use the Cocoa E-UAE.app and it will work the same as the Unix executable (except logging UAE output is not possible with the Cocoa app). Hi-Toro recognises Cocoa apps and uses the Finder to launch them properly.

Regards,
Daniel Pimley