[uae] Re: No mouse in fullscreen

  • From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds_cb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:47:00 +0100

daniel åkerud wrote:
On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Bernd Schmidt<bernds_cb1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was wondering if you still have the motivation of working on uae or
if you plan to stop working on it.
Depends.  At the moment it doesn't feel like anyone is using my tree, so
there isn't a lot of motivation to keep working on it.

This could change now that Richard has gone silent. I actually
downloaded your tree (0.8.29) yesterday and built it, for this very
reason.

Ok. Reports on whether switching back was painless or not are welcome from anyone.

What about a menu system rendered inside the Amiga emulator window,
like in the XBOX port of UAE (IIRC)?

Never heard of that before. I'm trying to track down the source for WinUAEX. I agree that this might be a worthwhile addition.

Bernd