[uae] Re: No mouse in fullscreen

  • From: Fabien Meghazi <agr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 22:13:24 +0200

>> I don't have mouse working (pointer not moving) in full sceen, but If
>> I switch to window mode, the mouse works.
>
> I recall something like this once with the mouse capture, but to be
> honest, I haven't seen it for several years and I don't recall what I
> did to fix it.

I tried with a factory settings config file and had the same problem.
I also tried with UAE (official) and had same problem.
I rebooted and the problem was gone. I'll try to find out if I have the problem
again. I'll post my findings if any.

BUT HEY !!!! Did I mention that I tried the official UAE ? The father
of all *uae forks ?
The one that I stopped using in favor of E-UAE. And I don't even
remember why I switched
to euae. Probably because I thought that the original uae project was dead.
And now, to my surprise, I've the feeling that euae project is dead
while uae is still active !

IMHO the gui is better (more recent) on uae than euae. Time to switch back !

Does someone knows if there's an official mailing list for UAE ?

--
Fabien Meghazi

Website: http://www.amigrave.com
Email: agr@xxxxxxxxxxxx