[uae] Re: No mouse in fullscreen

  • From: Andrew 'Truck' Holland <truck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 18:06:59 +0300

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009, Fabien Meghazi wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I don't have mouse working (pointer not moving) in full sceen, but If
> I switch to window mode, the mouse works.
> This is new to me, I could use the mouse in fullscreen before, I guess
> I have changed something in the config
> but can't find it. Anyone already encountered this problem ?

I recall something like this once with the mouse capture, but to be
honest, I haven't seen it for several years and I don't recall what I
did to fix it.

So my answer is: Yes, I have seen it before, and yes, it was fixable;
I just don't recall how.  I'm sorry I can't help more at the moment.

I'd twiddle some graphics settings in the config and see if any of
them change anything; also I'd check your SDL configuration just in
case something odd in there is going on (SDL can use different
rendering modes; see the SDL help pages for more on that.)

of course if you're using OpenGL, try SDL and see if that fixes it,
and if using SDL, try openGL.  (Standard debug "what the heck is going
on" tests.)