[uae] Re: How do you get serial emulation to work?

  • From: Karl Dietrich Bamler <amiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 01:19:00 +0100

Am 16.05.04 schrieb Richard Drummond:

> Which version are you using? Serial port emulation may work in the last
> official UAE release (never tried it, myself), but it certainly doesn't in
> my version - yet. The serial driver needs to be updated to work with the
> changes in the custom chip emulation (it doesn't even build, currently,
> due to changes in how the serial emulation is invoked). It's on my to-do
> list.

Ah, thank you for clarifing this. I'm using your latest version. Now i
undertand why i
couldn't get it to work.

Doesn't matter, there are more important things than that serial emulation.
And my WACOM Pad works at least in UAE over the X drivers, without the
pressure sensitivity of course.

Gruss
--
kadi