[uae] How do you get serial emulation to work?

  • From: Karl Dietrich Bamler <amiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 20:35:49 +0100

Hallo

I want to use a serial WACOM Graphire Pad within Linux UAE, ists supported with
pressuresensitivity by a driver from Haage&Partner on AmigaOS and i
successfully used it a
while ago in WinUAE 0.8.17.

I tryed to activete the serial port emulation on the Linux version but i have
no clue about how
to do that.

Can you give me advise please, i read the docs and i already googled around
but couln't find any useful information on that issue.

I understand that there are three options in .uaerc i set up like that:

serial_on_demand=false
serial_hardware_ctsrts=true
serial_direct=true

I played araound with the settings.

In my WinUAE configfile i found one additional option:

win32.serial_port=com1

is there some appropriate option for non win32 versions?

I understand that the -I ttyS0 switch should do - but no luck so far.

thanks in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

--
kadi