[uae] Re: How do you get serial emulation to work?

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 14:08:08 -0500

Hi Karl

On Saturday 15 May 2004 02:35 pm, Karl Dietrich Bamler wrote:
> I tryed to activete the serial port emulation on the Linux version but i
> have no clue about how to do that.

Which version are you using? Serial port emulation may work in the last
official UAE release (never tried it, myself), but it certainly doesn't in my
version - yet. The serial driver needs to be updated to work with the changes
in the custom chip emulation (it doesn't even build, currently, due to
changes in how the serial emulation is invoked). It's on my to-do list.