[uae] Re: E-UAE 0.8.27-RC3

  • From: Karl Dietrich Bamler <amiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 02:11:58 +0100

On Wednesday 01 December 2004 01:59, Richard Drummond wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Find E-UAE 0.8.27-RC3 at:
> http://rcdrummond.net/uae/e-uae-0.8.27-RC3/
>
> Linux x86 and PPC builds and an OS X build are currently up.
>
> I have a good go and fixing most of the issues that have been reported.
> Speed should be better - noticeably so on OS X - and compatibility
> improved.

Thank you,

this version works good on my Linux Mandrake 10 system. The SCSI emulation and
BSDsocket Emulation also works great.

Although i already use a hardfile for the cache, IBrowse keeps crashing from
time to time, it freezes the emulator or forces it to quit.

But other applikations work all right.

cu, kadi