[uae] Re: Custom Keys

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:32:35 -0400

Hi Rune

On Wednesday 12 July 2006 12:44, Rune Kg wrote:
> One feature I would like to include is the making
> of (pr. game ) custom keys, because that seems to be neccessary to get the
> fullest fun out of many games.

Um. Not sure what you mean by that. Can you give an example?

> But from googling a lot on the internet,
> this seems seems to be impossible with the e-uad at the moment. Can anyone
> please confirm that that is the case?

You can configure the key-mapping of regular keys via the config file (but
it's not easy to do). The control keys (such as F12 + 's' to switch between
windowed and full-screeen modes) are not configurable at the moment.

> If so I will begin looking in to a mapping-the-keys-in-gnome workaround.
>
> Take care and thx for an incredible job with the e-uad which really
> impresses me.

Thanks. It is slowly getting better. :-)