[uae] Re: Custom Keys

  • From: "Rune Kg" <rune_kg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 18:44:13 +0200

Hey Guys

I'm maintaing a new howto on the Ubuntu Forum site (http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=201396), on how to install e-uad on ubuntu dapper. One feature I would like to include is the making of (pr. game ) custom keys, because that seems to be neccessary to get the fullest fun out of many games. But from googling a lot on the internet, this seems seems to be impossible with the e-uad at the moment. Can anyone please confirm that that is the case?

If so I will begin looking in to a mapping-the-keys-in-gnome workaround.

Take care and thx for an incredible job with the e-uad which really impresses me.

Rune Kaagaard
Copenhagen