[tvservice] Re: 46W500 Problems

  • From: Kevin <kstang69@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 05:09:47 -0800 (PST)

check the two or four high voltage capacitors around the horz. o/p  usualy 2kv
rating or more.

Mike Schoettinger <kc8lqu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px;
padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }
---------------------------------
 I have checked all the solid state devices and the low ohm resistors.

---------------------------------
 Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 13:03:20 -0800
From: tcccjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tvservice] Re: 46W500 Problems
To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also the voltage rectifier it or one of the low ojm resis

Anthony Clayton <tcccjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Did you try the brige one of the
diodes mybe shorted.

Mike Schoettinger <kc8lqu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    .ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P
{padding:0px;} .ExternalClass EC_body.hmmessage
{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}  Hi all,

I am in need of some help.  This Hitachi 46W500 is kicking my butt.  It keeps
blowing the hv drive transistor.  I have replaced all the electrolytics in the
circuit and the flyback and the smps transformer.  Does anyone have some
expereince with this issue.  Thanks.

Mike

 Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!

You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i?m Initiative
now. Join in!