[tvservice] Re: 46W500 Problems

  • From: karl rybak <krybak1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:42:59 -0500

check if leads of the transistor are reversed, base and emiter  cross them

Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 12:55:33 -0800From: tcccjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[tvservice] Re: 46W500 ProblemsTo: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you try the brige
one of the diodes mybe shorted.Mike Schoettinger <kc8lqu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all, I am in need of some help.  This Hitachi 46W500 is kicking my butt.  It
keeps blowing the hv drive transistor.  I have replaced all the electrolytics
in the circuit and the flyback and the smps transformer.  Does anyone have some
expereince with this issue.  Thanks. Mike

Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!