[tunerpro] Re: Question about Aurora XDF

  • From: Joseph Davis <pgmfielf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 00:12:21 -0500

Phillip, I hope you don't do that.  Facebook sucks for archiving
conversations - a few weeks and it's gone - whereas email sticks
around for years.  I've no Aurora experience or interest, but I've
been playing with cars long enough to know that I like them and if I
was able to meddle with an Aurora at some point I'd make it happen.
At the very least I get to listen in on your conversation.

Thanks, and I hope you keep this on the list.  :)

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Phillip Kuhn <pmkls1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I almost forgot, if you hit me up on facebook I'll probably be able to
> respond faster just because it is easier to respond to messages on there
> from my phone than my email.
>
> Phil

Joseph Davis
Redline Performance