[triadtechtalk] Re: Zone Alarm

  • From: Juanita Kimble <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 21:45:14 -0600

> "Select "Show ZoneAlarm Pro on top during Internet activity" to have the
> ZoneAlarm Pro window come to the top of all other open windows whenever
> Internet activity occurs".
>
> The above is a quote from HELP which you can click on in the top right hand
> corner. It is very graphic and explicit about all the features. All you need
> to do is click on the feature displayed in the HELP file, just like the real
> screen, and up pops the answer (something other programs should have!).
>
> Lance

Lance can you tell me why my settings are getting changed as I have a password.

I never get pop up's anymore. I have my setting. If a pop up doesn't show up in
3 seconds then don't show them. It
hasn't stopped me from viewing any pages. I do get the exclamation! in the left
hand corner. Which if I understand
it right, the web site doesn't know I am there.

The only thing I have noticed is, I have subscribed to a couple of news letters
that I never got. No big deal!