[triadtechtalk] Re: Zone Alarm

  • From: "Lance" <ok4u2write@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 07:07:42 +1000

Yes, Zone Alarm still exists and is STILL owned by Zone Labs, Inc. of
1060 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Tel: 415/341-8200 or Fax: 415/341-8299. They also have European
Headquarters:
Zone Labs, GmbH, Düsseldorfer Str. 40a, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
Tel: +49 6196 773-670 or Fax: +49 6196 773-6777.
You can read all the latest news and developments at:
http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/home.jsp

As to regards "pop-ups", cookies and advertisements, it will depend on your
Zone Alarm settings as to what gets through and what doesn't.

Another excellent product that works "hand in hand" with Zone Alarm (reads
the log-file), is VisualZone. It lists all the "attacks" on your computer in
detail and audibly warns (if you set it to) of attacks when they occur. Find
it at:
http://www.visualizesoftware.com/

Lance