[triadtechtalk] Re: Win XP and its neat tricks

  • From: Juanita Kimble <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:43:59 -0500

> Juanita, what is meant by Beta version?  Rebecca

Well I am talking about the brouser IE6. It was the first version put out
for people to download and use. It has bugs in it so they say. Some folkes
downloaded it to help find the bugs. I have not seen any thing that give me
a problem though. If you downloaded it from update then you have the new
version.

Juanita