[triadtechtalk] Re: Sloooooooooow Computer

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 16:02:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, beats me, Richard! I don't know what system
services are in XP. This Google search came up with
this:
http://www.google.com/search?q=XP%20System%20Services

It's probably the same dog, but with a different
collar, i.e., new phraseology to something that we all
know..., with a different label?
Apparently it has to do with files and explorer,
permissions in the sharing of files, etc.

If it's what I think, XPH is limited in this area,
right?

I just thought of a site that may have a solution, at
least he seems to know more than I do, but almost
everyone else does. ;)

Take a look here:

Herman

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:49:21 -0700, "Richard Matthew"
wrote:

> Thank you Armando,
>
> I'll give all a try. I *have* consulted some on-line
> help groups, and all
> suggestions have led to nothing. BTW, what are "System
> Services," and why
> would problem go away when I don't let them start up
> via msconfig?
>
> Thank you again, and I'll let you know how this comes
> out.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Richard
Snip