[triadtechtalk] Re: Outlook Express Font

  • From: "Jim Moss" <jimmoss888@xxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 10:24:05 -0600

Thanks Armando, I followed the OE help suggestions yesterday, no help!  XP does not list OE in the add/remove items.  Anyway I played around with font settings in Word, internet explorer, and where else I could find a reference to fonts.  Nothing seemed to help.

I was going to try and do a XP restore back to Thursday, although I can not imagine how this would help with this type of problem, but I tried to change fonts again in an OE  message first.  The fonts started working again.  I have no idea why, but am glad to not have to pursue anything that might cause another problem.

Thanks for your helping me.  I always find someone to help on problems here.

Jim Moss

Get holiday tips for festive fun. VIEW ARCHIVES @ http://www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx