[triadtechtalk] Re: Outlook Express Font

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 05:05:57 -0800 (PST)

Did you try restoring XP to see if that would fix your
previous OE settings?

If that didn't work, this is what OE's Help file(F1)
says to do if you have trouble formatting:

"Make sure HTML formatting is turned on by clicking the
"Format" menu in a new message window and clicking on
"Rich Text"(HTML). A black dot appears by the command
when it is selected."

You could also try repairing Internet Explorer might
repair OE as well:
Settings>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>Microsoft
IE>Remove & you'll be given the "Repair" choice.
(Adjust these instructions for the repair of IE to your
WinXP - this is how it's done in Win98/SE)

HTH,
armando

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 22:58:13 -0600, "Jim Moss" wrote:

All of a sudden I cannot change the font name or size
when composing messages.  If I change the font as
normal, as soon as I type the first letter it changes
back.  If I highlight a typed sentance, and change the
font, nothing happens (the font does not change).
Can anyone suggest as to how I can fix this?  I am
running WXP.
Jim Moss