[triadtechtalk] Outlook Express Font

  • From: "Jim Moss" <jimmoss888@xxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 22:58:13 -0600

All of a sudden I cannot change the font name or size when composing messages.  If I change the font as normal, as soon as I type the first letter it changes back.  If I highlight a typed sentance, and change the font, nothing happens (the font does not change).

Can anyone suggest as to how I can fix this?  I am running WXP.

Jim Moss

Don?t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays. Get MSN Extra Storage! VIEW ARCHIVES @ http://www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx