[triadtechtalk] New Hard Drive

  • From: "Jim Moss" <jimmoss888@xxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:02:43 -0600

I am planning to install a new hard drive in my computer.  I have a set of True Image backup
cd's I made some time ago.  Can someone tell me if the correct procedure is to format the new HD, then install windows (XP), and then run the True Image disks as instructed or will TI install windows since True Image is a complete hd image?

Jim Moss

Grab our best dial-up Internet access offer: 6 months @$9.95/month. VIEW ARCHIVES @ http://www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx