[triadtechtalk] Re: New Hard Drive

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:49:18 EST

In a message dated 12/22/2003 7:08:14 PM Central Standard Time,
avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Maybe that's one more reason why I don't XPect to be
using XP any time soon. You can't xxcopy /clone nor
xcopy32 /s/e/r/v/k/f/c/h any XP.
had the same problem last week... when I changed over to new drives... went
form 30 gigs to 120s..... and found a very neat program made for xp the WILL
clone and perfectly... didnt have to do a danged thing to drive.... name is
Casper xp by Future systems... cost me 40 bucks online direct download... and
it
worked right off... nice and neat,plus also makes image also....might take a
look at it... its a firts for me buying a small program like thise one that
workes with no hitches
here is their site addy   http://www.fssdev.com/
    chuck..in ok