[triadtechtalk] Re: Internet Options

  • From: armando barreiro <armandobarreiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:36:22 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the feedback, and yes, you can leave it off. The only disadvantage
in doing so that I can think of is that you will have to retype the info
necessary to allow you logging into those sites that would otherwise be
automatically entered by your browser.

That is why I use a live Linux CD to access the internet. Once I shut down all
info, cookies, etc. are gone.

BTW, here's an article on "LPS", a distro designed and free to anyone from the
U.S. DOD
<http://www.informationweek.com/news/government/security/231002431>, specially
for anyone doing online banking.

Armando